Camping at Hot Rod Rock & Rumble!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All campers are able to check-in at registration beginning at 12pm (noon) on Thursday, August 25th.
- All attendees that check-in on Thursday are welcomed at our Pre-Party in the Shop Party Bar from 7pm to 12am (midnight)!
- Make sure rig fits in your camping space
- All campers MUST fit in your designated camping space. DO NOT place any vehicles or campers in spaces that are not your designated camping space.
- Any vehicles or trailers that do not fit in your designated space must detach and park in our designated trailer parking area.
- Power Hookups are reserved for campers that purchased Power Camping Spot ONLY. Please DO NOT overload the Power Hookup circuit.
- Please use quiet, non-smoky generators so as to not disturb your camping neighbors.
- A holding tank pumper truck will be on-site during the event. Please have $25 cash only ready!
- Pets are allowed on a leash only and need to be kept within your camping space, as per our Camping Guidelines.
- All campers must depart the facility by 6pm on Sunday, August 28th.
Campsite Passes are only for the space itself. Every person entering the event and camping must have a separate General Admission ticket or the Admission ticket that comes with a Car Show Entry.
NO WEAPONS: WEAPONS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT PPIR. VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO TRESPASS PROSECUTION BY FOUNTAIN POLICE AND WEAPON FORFEITURE.
ALCOHOL: IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO PROVIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES TO MINORS. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN THE INFIELD OVAL OF PPIR.
NO VEHICLE MOVEMENT AT NIGHT: UNLESS YOU ARE ARRIVING OR DEPARTING PPIR, OR DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE TO/FROM THE FLAMETHROWER CONTEST – THERE IS NO NIGHT-TIME DRIVING OF VEHICLES WITHIN OR ON PPIR’S OVAL OR INFIELD. AND NO CRUISING THE OVAL AT NIGHT. THIS RULE IS THE RESULT OF THE FEW KNUCKLEHEADS THAT RUINED IT FOR THE MANY.
NO GOLF CARTS, ETC.: NO GOLF CARTS, ATV’S, SXS, GATORS, ETC. ARE ALLOWED WITHIN OR ON PPIR’S OVAL OR INFIELD, EXCEPT FOR ADA MOBILITY AIDS.
NOTICE: PPIR is not responsible for cars or personal property lost or stolen or for injury to persons, animals, cars, or personal property on the premises.