Enter your car in the show for a chance to win cash & prizes
- Car Show pre-registration is $35 (+fee) and includes (2) General Admission tickets. Car show registration is $40 (+ fee) at the gate and will include (2) General Admission tickets. Save by registering your car before Wednesday, September 19th at 11:30PM. Additional General Admission tickets can be purchased in advance for $15 (+fee) or at the gate for $20 (+fee)
- Car Show Schedule – 12 Noon – 5PM. Judging to be complete by 4PM
- Awards on Main Stage – 6PM
- Custom Awards and cash, prizes and raffle prizes!
- People’s Choice/Best of Show
- Best Chop Top
- Best Kustom
- Best Hot Rod
- Best Truck
- Best Special Interest
- Best Rat Rod
- Furthest Distance Driven (not trailered)
- Most Club Participation
If you are bringing your show car on a trailer, your truck and trailer must park in the General Admission Parking Lot on the west side of the large grandstands (event map to be released soon!), you may unload your show car there and drive it into the raceway once you have received your passes from the registration building. If your truck and trailer are pre-72′ and a cool thing to show off, you will be permitted to park on the infield of the raceway in the event with your rig.
Want to cruise the oval? LEARN MORE >