HOT ROD ROCK & RUMBLE PINUP CONTEST
MISS ROCK & RUMBLE
The very popular Miss Rock & Rumble pinup themed show and contest is prominently featured at the event, social media and promotions. Rockabilly, 1940’s, 1950’s or 1960’s Classic Glamour Pinup, Patriotic, Mechanic, Hot-Rodder and other Themed & Inspired Outfits.
Advance entry application is required. Accepted applicants (limited to 50) receive free admission, including a companion admission, food & beverage vouchers, event poster and decal. Additional gifts and prizes are given. The top 3 finalists win cash & prizes. Acceptance of entry applications and selection of the 50 entrants is in the Event Management’s sole discretion.
Preliminaries will be conducted online via social media. Entrants will be provided information and links regarding a “people’s choice” preliminaries process to arrive at 12 finalists.
The 12 finalists will participate in the live show activities – see below. All 50 entrants are welcome at Hot Rod Rock & Rumble to enjoy the event – complimentary admission, etc.
Plan on up to 3 outfits. Patriotic is good for the opening ceremonies and National Anthem. Mechanic, Hot-Rodder or Themed for Friday. Glamour for the Mainstage Finals on Saturday. There will be many photo and social media opportunities with the crowd, cars and activities. A dressing room will be provided in the middle of the event venue.
Rock & Rumble judges will crown Miss Rock & Rumble on the Mainstage from the 12 finalists – considering Style, Presence, Creativity, Q&A Results and Personality
August 6 – 11:00 pm – apply below
August 26 – Thursday 12 noon – 8:00 pm
August 27 – Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
August 28 – Saturday 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Shop Party & Mainstage – Meet & Greets: Friday 5:30 pm & 8:45 pm
National Anthem – Dragstrip Stage: Saturday – arrive at Dragstrip Stage by 11:30am
Flag Drops and Photos: immediately after National Anthem
Contest Finals (Mainstage): Saturday 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Car Show Awards (top 3 to handout awards): arrive at Mainstage – Saturday 5:00 pm
Call Heather Fitzpatrick at 719-382-7223, ext 123 for more information, or email: email@example.com.
PIN-UP CONTEST RULES:
- You must 18 years and older to enter and participate.
- Three outfits required – A. Patriotic, B Your Choice, C. Glamour.
- Tattoos OK!
- Not allowed: nudity, flashing, lingerie, pasties, thongs, bikinis, Halloween-style costumes.
- Arrive at Pikes Peak International Raceway – Registration Building (west of grandstands) starting at 9 AM and before 11 AM.
- Your complimentary guest must be with you at Registration. (G) First required appearance at 11:45 AM at the Drag Strip Stage for the National Anthem – patriotic outfit.
- Email your Pin-Up inspired photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8/14.
- Please provide any photo credits you want to mention in our social media and promotion of the event.
- We’ll email you more schedule and judging details on 8/14. Convenient dressing rooms in the middle of the venue.