Pin up Contest Rules and Registration information
- Girls must be 18 and over
- For registration purposes we are looking for 1940’s, 1950’s or 1960’s Classic Glamour Pin-up themed or inspired outfits. Such as: Dresses, circle and pencil skirts, wiggle dresses, blouses, capris, high-waisted shorts. No exposed belly buttons, no nudity, no flashing, no pasties, no lingerie outfits, no bikinis/thongs and no Halloween style costumes. Military style outfits are welcome! This is a family friendly event. Tattoos are welcomed.
- Please Provide picture — No Nudity
- Stage Name
- Real Name
- $15 Entry Fee taken upon registration to contest
Submissions start Friday, March 12, 2018 and cut off for submissions will be August 15, 2018.
All Pre-Registered contestants will take part in the pre-judging on Saturday, September 22. Time is still TBD. Once Pre-Judging is done, the 12 finalists will be confirmed.
Friday night is our set up night, and we are hosting a shop party with (2) bands. We would welcome contestants to join us on Friday night (NOT REQUIRED). “Garage” or “Shop” style attire that would be a great addition. Start “working” the crowd already on Friday.
An email will be sent out to all the contestants after the deadline to confirm your registration and give you details for day of event.
By entering the 2018 Pin Up Contest you automatically agree that your images or pictures can be used or featured in future advertisement, post promotions, and future event promotion. Your entry is a photo release for Pikes Peak International Raceway to use those images.
Contestants must be dressed and ready to rove by 12pm. Pre-Judging will take place TBD. Final Judging begins promptly at (TBD) on the Main Stage. Girls will be required to bring (3) outfits the day of the event to showcase throughout the day:
- Ladie’s Choice
- Glamour – for Main Stage Contest
The top 3 Winners will receive prizes: TBD
Contact Heather Smalley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-382-7223 with additional questions.